I’m writing from a coffee shop in Austin, TX where I just spent two hours trying to get this site to deploy on Netlify. Annnnd success?
This site is part of a huge life restructuring I’m currently undertaking. I wrote about it on my blog, but here’s the highlighted version:
- My primary org (hues) dissolved in its original vision at the beginning of this year
- I’m no longer with a speaking/talent agency (for the first time in half a decade)
- And as a result, I’ve started to rethink everything I do, mostly in the “Can I, and/or do I want to, keep doing this thing?”
A lot of my answers to #3 have been “No.”
However, here are a couple of the things I’m going to keep doing, and what I’ll be working on this month:
- Creating curricula and resources for The Safe Zone Project. We’ll have a birthday update this July with lots of new stuff.
- Recording and producing the new podcast Heretic: Social Justice, Minus Dogma. This got set-back with the above setbacks, but I’ll be doing it independently, with a hopeful May release.
- Making cool stuff that I want for myself available to others on The hues Store. This is a new thing! The hues Store grabbed the hues.xyz domain, and I moved the hues Collective site to healthyunderstoodeducatedsafe.com (catchy, I know).
- Publishing weekly content at IPM and my blog. I started this trend about a month ago, and I’m going to keep it up for the next several weeks.
Finally, the most important update of my life ever: my partner and I are looking for a dog. A DOG!
K, that’s it for now. Got to get back to working on this site. I have about 200 pages to port over from the old Wordpress Site I was originally using for my online CV.